[Cc-nz] Creative Commons Meetup

Matt McGregor Matt.McGregor at royalsociety.org.nz
Wed Sep 12 21:42:21 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Apologies for filling your inboxes today, but our next Creative Commons meetup is scheduled for October 5, 1pm, at the Southern Cross in Wellington. I'd love to see as many of you there as possible.

For more information, check out the meetup page here: http://www.meetup.com/Creative-Commons-Wellington/

You can either join the group or send me an email to let me know you're coming.

Best wishes,
Matt

Matt McGregor
Public Lead
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

The Royal Society of New Zealand
Twitter: @cc_aotearoa
Website: creativecommons.org.nz
DDI: +64 4 4705779 | MOB: 027 3378668
4 Halswell Street, Thorndon, PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.royalsociety.org.nz

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.