[Cc-nz] Guide to Creative Commons and the Arts

Matt McGregor Matt.McGregor at royalsociety.org.nz
Wed Sep 12 18:43:57 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm about to start work on a series of resources on Creative Commons in the arts. This is a particularly thorny topic, so I'm asking the community for a bit of help. What arguments would you make to artists about using CC? What are some good examples of work (blog posts, case studies, etc) on this that already exists? And what case studies would you like to see written?

I'd greatly appreciate any and all suggestions on this. Take 'Arts' to refer to cultural work in general.

With your help, I'll write up a few things over the next few weeks and throw it on the wiki.

Best wishes,
Matt

Matt McGregor
Public Lead
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand

The Royal Society of New Zealand
Twitter: @cc_aotearoa
Website: creativecommons.org.nz
DDI: +64 4 4705779 | MOB: 027 3378668
4 Halswell Street, Thorndon, PO Box 598, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
www.royalsociety.org.nz

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.