[Cc-nz] cc-nz Digest, Vol 79, Issue 3

Jane Hornibrook janehornibrook at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:22:52 EDT 2012


Excellent stuff

- Jane

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:00 AM,  <cc-nz-request at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
> Send cc-nz mailing list submissions to
>         cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-nz
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         cc-nz-request at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         cc-nz-owner at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of cc-nz digest..."
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. CC Piece in the Education Gazette (Matt McGregor)
>    2. Re: CC Piece in the Education Gazette (Richard Best)
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Matt McGregor <mcgma709 at gmail.com>
> To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org>
> Cc:
> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:41:41 +1200
> Subject: [Cc-nz] CC Piece in the Education Gazette
> Hi all,
>
> Some good news: A short piece of mine has been published in the
> Education Gazette.
>
> This featured in the August 27 print edition. If you have access to
> the magazine, I recommend you check it out there, as they done a
> rather nice job with the design.
>
> For everyone else, I've republished the piece on the Creative Commons
> website: http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/2012/09/creative-commons-for-new-zealand-schools/
>
> All the best for the week ahead,
> Matt
>
> --
> Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
> Twitter: @cc_aotearoa
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Richard Best <richard at besthancock.com>
> To: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org>
> Cc:
> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:02:02 +1200
> Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] CC Piece in the Education Gazette
> Good job Matt.
>
> Regards
> Richard
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 10/09/2012, at 10:41 AM, Matt McGregor <mcgma709 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Some good news: A short piece of mine has been published in the
>> Education Gazette.
>>
>> This featured in the August 27 print edition. If you have access to
>> the magazine, I recommend you check it out there, as they done a
>> rather nice job with the design.
>>
>> For everyone else, I've republished the piece on the Creative Commons
>> website: http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/2012/09/creative-commons-for-new-zealand-schools/
>>
>> All the best for the week ahead,
>> Matt
>>
>> --
>> Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
>> Twitter: @cc_aotearoa
>> _______________________________________________
>> cc-nz mailing list
>> cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-nz
>> Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
>> http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cc-nz mailing list
> cc-nz at lists.ibiblio.org
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-nz
> Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand
> http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/


More information about the cc-nz mailing list