[Cc-nz] Open Access Week

Matt McGregor mcgma709 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 22:22:56 EDT 2012

Hi all,

To edit any of the wiki pages, you'll need to register for the
Creative Commons wiki AND confirm your email. There are openID
options, though I, like Danyl, couldn't edit the page using this
login.

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Aotearoa_New_Zealand_Portal

Apologies for any confusion this caused!

Best wishes,
Matt

--
Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand