[Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker

Daniel Muller dan.deef at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 05:50:37 EDT 2008

Dear Paul,

> I am interested in using a CCNZ license in a future written publication.

I do not have a URL or much savvy with web usage at all, to be honest, but
stil hope to produce works under an open license.  I do think that ,
absolutely, the CC-NZ website should purport its own copywright though.
  All the best to you and and cheers for keeping me in the loop along the
way with regards to the project.  Hope its not to freezing as wherever you
are.
Cheers,
dan