[Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker

Richard.Best at ssc.govt.nz Richard.Best at ssc.govt.nz
Sun Apr 6 22:54:06 EDT 2008

Hi Paul (and all)

A while back, I wrote to Jane Hornibrook as to the use of a Creative
Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand license for Staff Contribution
Guidelines that have been developed for SSC's fairly new blog called "In
Development". For more information on that, please see
http://blog.e.govt.nz/index.php/2008/03/13/staff-contribution-guidelines
-for-in-development-creative-commons-style/ To see use of the Creative
Commons licence terms in the object itself, see the footer in page 1 of
the Guidelines (under the table of contents):
http://blog.e.govt.nz/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/staff-contribution-guid
elines.pdf

On an entirely separate, and personal, note, I use a Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 New Zealand License on
my personal blog at www.onlineandlawful.co.nz. You can see my use of the
license by looking at the footer at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards

--
Richard Best
Legal Advisor
Richard.Best at ssc.govt.nz
www.ssc.govt.nz | www.e.govt.nz | newzealand.govt.nz

New Zealand's State Services Commission: Leading the state sector to
world class performance

Caution: If you have received this message in error please notify the
sender immediately and then delete this message along with any
attachments. Please treat the contents of this message as private and
confidential.