[Cc-nz] CC New Zealand

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 28 05:36:46 EST 2006

hey :)

the domain is registered at:
http://www.creativecommons.org.nz/

i am writing to chris hocquard, the lawyer i mentioned to see if hes keen

then we need to get a site together. i was thinking we should make it the
_best_ CC site on the web...for a list of national CC sites you can check:
http://creativecommons.org/worldwide/

there is a link to each...we can do better i rekin...

adam

..on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 11:34:20PM +1300, strypey at riseup.net

--

Adam Hyde
~/.nl

selected projects
http://www.xs4all.nl/~adam

the streaming suitcase
http://www.streamingsuitcase.com

r a d i o q u a l i a
http://www.radioqualia.net

Free as in 'media'
email : adam at xs4all.nl
mobile : + 31 6 186 75 356 (Netherlands mobile)