chooselicense-xml

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Fri Jul 30 18:51:56 EDT 2004

Further thought:

questions.xml[1] should be a schema for answers.xml[2] with user-visible
labels, descriptions, and help text as annotations.

I wonder whether going this route would make things easier or more
confusing for implementors?

[1]
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/cctools/chooselicense-xml/questions.xml?rev=1.1&view=auto
[2] ex: