mozCC 0.7.7 Now Available
Nathan R. Yergler
nathan at yergler.net
Thu Feb 12 09:28:40 EST 2004
I'm pleased to announce the release of mozCC 0.7.7. This release fixes
several major bugs and adds a small amount of functionality. Primary
changes include the following:
* BUG FIX: middle-click and ctrl-click to open a link in a new
window/tab is no longer broken by mozCC
* BUG FIX: windows opened with no toolbar no longer cause Firefox (and
possibly Mozilla) to crash unceremoniously
* BUG FIX: RDF specified with a <link> tag is now properly retrieved and
* BUG FIX: the Home button is no longer disabled when mozCC is installed
(this occured intermittently and was not widely reported)
* Non-HTML documents, including SVG and SMIL, are now properly parsed
for RDF blocks
You can install mozCC by visiting
http://yergler.net/projects/mozcc/install.html. Users of 0.7.5 are
encouraged to try the Upgrade button contained in mozCC preferences.
mozCC preferences are located under the Advanced area in Mozilla and
Netscape, and from the Extensions list in Firefox/Firebird.
The Upgrade button is still considered experimental, but has worked in
most tests. Bug reports relating to the Upgrade button, and mozCC in
general, are welcome; please send them to mozcc at yergler.net.
MozDev has been experiencing a heavy load lately so some web pages still
refer to 0.7.5 as the current release; this will be updated as soon as
CVS comes back online. As always, the latest news and updates are
posted at http://yergler.net/projects/mozcc/news.html.
More information about the cc-metadata