more MIDI

John Kwasnik jkwasnik at accessbee.com
Sat Jul 26 19:44:14 EDT 2003

to all --

      OK ... I've incorporated the suggestions from several
contributors.  Now the blurb "... verify at <URL>" is embedded in each MIDI
file twice:  once in the track names fields (where folks traditionally do
them), and in the filespec's official copyright text field.  (Though no
known media player reads these at all.)

      The "verification pages" are now direct links, sans javascript.

      And the Creative Commons button now only links to the CC license I
use.  I did a modified button for the window that explains why I use CC
licensing.

           http://members.accessbee.com/jkwasnik/midium.html

                                                               John