[cc-licenses] Draft 4 discussion period: license drafts and open issues

Sarah Pearson sarah at creativecommons.org
Thu Sep 26 16:45:31 EDT 2013

 To follow up on this thread, we have incorporated this clarifying change.
The revised definition of Adapter's License is pasted below and will be
reflected in the html versions of the draft soon.

Thanks to those of you who provided input on this issue!

best,
Sarah
*
Adapter’s License* means the license You apply to Your Copyright and
Similar Rights in Your contributions to Adapted Material in accordance with
the terms and conditions of this Public License.