[cc-licenses] Draft 4 discussion period: license drafts and open issues

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Wed Sep 18 08:00:52 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 17 September 2013 19:56:02 Cc wrote:
> Surely it is up to the content creator whether she uses one particular
> web host or another?

We are not as free to do this as we might like to be. It may not be as bad as
telling me I am free to use one particular phone company or the other, but I
haven't seen many good options out there for hosting BY-SA works and
especially derivatives of the same where the only license we have is the
BY-SA on the original works.