[cc-licenses] A note on messages to this list in the final 4.0 discussion period

Kat Walsh kat at creativecommons.org
Mon Sep 16 17:58:30 EDT 2013

I've let through a few messages that are responding to older issues.
However, we will not be reopening policy decisions that were discussed and
then settled upon in previous discussion periods, such as treatment of
removal of attribution. If you'd like to continue to discuss them, please
direct responses to the cc-community list so this list can stay focused on
the few issues remaining for 4.0.

(Shortly we will publish another message highlighting a few specific issues
we're still looking for comments on that are already mentioned on the wiki,
as well as posting the drafts of the other 5 licenses in the 4.0 suite.)

-Kat

--
Kat Walsh, Counsel, Creative Commons
IM/IRC/@/etc: mindspillage * phone: please email first