[cc-licenses] 4.0: fourth (and final) license draft ready for comment

Diane Peters diane at creativecommons.org
Thu Sep 12 20:03:31 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience as we concluded a final review of draft 4
following our Global Summit in Argentina.  We have now published draft 4 on
the staging server, and associated explanatory materials on the wiki.

   - Blog post <http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/39587>highlighting
   key changes and issues for comment
   - BY-NC-SA<http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode>(the
other five will be published in the next few days)
   - Comparison of d3 and d4 of BY-NC-SA
[PDF<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/images/0/02/Comparison_draft_3_to_draft_4.pdf>
   ]
   - Main d4 discussion page
<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0/Draft_4>with further explanations
and links to individual issues pages with d4
   treatment

This will be an abbreviated discussion period, lasting only about two
weeks.  We look forward to hearing from you on this list.

Diane