[cc-licenses] Conclusion of 4.0 Public Consultation

Diane Peters diane at creativecommons.org
Sat Nov 2 10:30:42 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

As mentioned earlier this week, we're closing off the public discussion on
the 4.0 licenses at this point.  On behalf of CC, I want to thank everyone
for the valuable input over this lengthy discussion process.  The licenses
are much better because of it.

We will be spending the next few weeks conducting a hard proof of all six
licenses and finishing up collateral such as updated FAQs and similar.
 We'll update this list as we progress.  If all moves along as expected, we
hope to turn on the new licenses by mid to late November.

Thanks again!

Diane