[cc-licenses] PROCEDURAL SUGGESTION

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Wed Oct 4 08:31:07 EDT 2006

Well, I vote with  tomislav medak since I guess I am one of the supposedly
guilty parties, but if you are going to limit to one post per day, please
consider a seperate full discussion version of the list. Some discussions
take a lot of back and forth before people actually begin to grasp what the
people with differing views are actually getting at.

Honestly, this almost feels like a resort to force. (Not the best logic in the
world.)

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 05:19 am, Bjorn Wijers wrote:
> +1 vote for making this discussion a one-post-a-day...
>
> Jaroslaw Lipszyc wrote:
> > Terry Hancock wrote:
> >
> > [cut]
> >
> > Hey, guys, you were supposed to stop this! I also support one-post-a-day
> > limit. We have to enforce it, because you really cant follow such a
> > discussion.
> > Jaroslaw Lipszyc

(da idea man)
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/145261
Record a song and you might win $1,000.00
http://www.ourmedia.org/user/17145