[cc-licenses] CC licenses and Zune DRM are a good match?

Jaroslaw Lipszyc jl at creativecommons.pl
Tue Oct 3 18:54:33 EDT 2006

Elad Wieder wrote:

> Microsoft, IMO, enable the sharing feature only for files downloaded
> from their new music store (like iTunes)

How you came to this conclusion? Fact sheet i know
(http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/presskits/zune/docs/ZuneFS.doc) says:
"Wireless Zune-to-Zune sharing. Zune lets you spontaneously share
selected full-length sample tracks of your favorite songs, homemade
recordings, playlists or pictures with friends wirelessly, device to
device. You can listen to any song you receive up to three times in
three days. And if you like a song you hear and want to buy it, you can
flag it right on your device to easily find it later."
I can't see anything which will support you theory, but maybe you have
some more recent data?
greetings
Jaroslaw Lipszyc