[cc-licenses] Query:Radio

Mia Garlick mia at creativecommons.org
Tue Nov 21 13:19:27 EST 2006

hey jonathan,

sorry but i don't quite understand your post.  as i mentioned -
unless the artist is a member of ASCAP or BMI they legally cannot use
a CC license. but an organization can still use a CC licensed work -
if it is within the terms of the CC license, then they don't have to
do more with it. if their use falls outside of the CC license, then
the organization has to enter into individual deals with each artist
- is that what you mean when you say that it gets treated as an ARR
(I assume you mean "all rights reserved") work?

thanks, mia