[cc-licenses] combine RDF for Text and Images

Sebastian Spieß sebastian.spiess at gmail.com
Tue May 23 23:14:11 EDT 2006

Hello all out there,

on my private Homepage I want to put my Pictures and Texts under the by-nc-sa/2.0 licens.

My question is, can I combine the two parts of html-code for Text and for Images into one?
If Yes, how?

My Site consists of both English and German content, do I need to put the licens in both languages into the code?

Another question which is not clear to me, do I need to put the license-code on every page of my site or is it sufficient
an a page like a disclaimer/impress?

I hope this is the right list for those questions.

thx for help and advice

cheers Sebastian