[cc-licenses] Dumping CC-BY-NC-ND and Narrowing CC-BY-ND

Douglas Pollard Dougpol1 at adelphia.net
Mon May 8 18:51:45 EDT 2006

Seems to me that what we are trying to do by democratic means,  can only be
done by a republick.  A thousand people will never be able to decide
something  that 10 people can  make a reasonable decision on quickly. This
will never be decided, on line.
                                        Doug

----- Original Messag---- rom: "Ŭalabio‽" <Walabio at macosx.com>