[cc-licenses] How to set properly a license to an offline work?

Jack Nigel saoshyant at 30gigs.com
Sat Mar 25 16:42:52 EST 2006

Hi, I hope this is the right discussion list.

I'm a professional painter. I've heard of CC, and I want to apply a license to my future works.

I have chosen a BY-NC-SA license, and I suppose the following text is what I have to write to apply the license correctly. Please fix me, if I got something wrong.

2006 © Jack Nigel. Some rights reserved.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. To view a copy of this license, visit //creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 543 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

P.S: For the curious people out there, I'm planning to write that on the back of the canvas. Hey, it works for dedications!