[cc-licenses] Changing the CC-license

Mia Garlick mia at creativecommons.org
Sat Mar 18 18:41:45 EST 2006

yes, as peter & greg have been explaining the "license" regarding the
use & alteration of CC licenses and the use of the CC name & license
icons is set out in our policies page: http://creativecommons.org/
policies and as you can see from our site, everything on the site is
licensed BY except where "otherwise noted" - our licenses & logos
being that which is otherwise noted....