[cc-licenses] Changing the CC-license

Adam Fields cc-licenses345982 at aquick.org
Sat Mar 18 11:37:20 EST 2006

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 01:18:23PM +0100, Peter Brink wrote:
> Karl Ebener skrev:
> >
> > Is there a license for using the CC-license? May I still call it a
> > CC-License if I change Nr. 8 b + c in BY-NC-ND?
> >

> You may change the license, but you may not call it a CC-license if you do.

Really? The licenses seem to be themselves licensed using a BY
license, if the website is any indication. I don't see anything in
those terms about making any changes clear in the derivative work or
not utilizing titles or terminology of the original work.

If you make a derivative work, are you required by the terms of the
license to rename/retitle it?

--
				- Adam

** Expert Technical Project and Business Management
**** System Performance Analysis and Architecture
****** [ http://www.adamfields.com ]

[ http://www.aquick.org/blog ] ............ Blog
[ http://www.adamfields.com/resume.html ].. Experience