[cc-licenses] Customizable Resales Contract

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Wed Mar 8 09:00:49 EST 2006

> I understand the problem the artist is going through,
> but I don't think an EULA is the answer.

perhaps someone will start a Giclee On Demand company?
Artists can scan their paintings and upload it to a GOD
website that then sells Giclee reproductions of the work
to people who want something that looks and feels like
oil on canvas. The GOD company could sell the work,
handle payments, ship the work, collect royalties for
the artists, and issue them a check.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giclee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Print_On_Demand

Greg

--
Bounty Hunters: Metaphors for Fair IP laws
http://www.greglondon.com/bountyhunters/