[cc-licenses] Proposed Non-Commercial Guidelines

Adam Fields cc-licenses345982 at aquick.org
Tue Mar 7 11:57:14 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 08:32:42AM -0800, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> I don't know if it is correct (haven't more than glanced at it)
> but many thanks for going through the effort to create this.
>
> We have plans to build a wizard/survey that walks users through
> NC cases and perhaps ask for feedback on whether the answers
> implied are reasonable.  To the extent your flowchart is
> accurate you've just built a visual spec for this web app.

Yes, that's actually what I do. :)

> Care to CC license it? :)

Done.

I've updated the PDF to include a BY-SA license in the metadata.

--
				- Adam

** Expert Technical Project and Business Management
**** System Performance Analysis and Architecture
****** [ http://www.adamfields.com ]

[ http://www.aquick.org/blog ] ............ Blog
[ http://www.adamfields.com/resume.html ].. Experience