[cc-licenses] Proposed Non-Commercial Guidelines

Adam Fields cc-licenses345982 at aquick.org
Tue Mar 7 10:37:44 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 09:48:18AM -0500, Greg London wrote:
> One thing I noticed is that it appears to be written
> in the form of an "expert system" for an end user, a la:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expert_system#The_end_user
>
> which would pose yes/no questions to the user and
> continue down further and further until it hit a point
> where it came to a definitive answer.

Actually - when I first read this, I put together a flowchart to help
me visualize it. I'm not sure it's entirely correct, but if it helps
this discussion, it's here:

http://www.adamfields.com/CC-NC-allowed-uses-flowchart.pdf

--
				- Adam

** Expert Technical Project and Business Management
**** System Performance Analysis and Architecture
****** [ http://www.adamfields.com ]

[ http://www.aquick.org/blog ] ............ Blog
[ http://www.adamfields.com/resume.html ].. Experience