[cc-licenses] Alex Bosworth: "Creative Commons Is Broken"

Adam Fields cc-licenses345982 at aquick.org
Tue Mar 7 00:20:26 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 06:28:00PM -0500, drew Roberts wrote:
[...]
> I don't make any uses of NC licenced works personally, or through my
> corporation. I still consider them too dangerous to use. I will set up a
> scenario for you as if I didn't though.
[...]

I think, although I'm not a lawyer, that the situation you describe is
exactly why corporations like Google and Mozilla have non-profit
subsidiaries.

--
				- Adam

** Expert Technical Project and Business Management
**** System Performance Analysis and Architecture
****** [ http://www.adamfields.com ]

[ http://www.aquick.org/blog ] ............ Blog
[ http://www.adamfields.com/resume.html ].. Experience