[cc-licenses] Alex Bosworth: "Creative Commons Is Broken"

Adam Fields cc-licenses345982 at aquick.org
Mon Mar 6 17:14:16 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 05:07:17PM -0500, drew Roberts wrote:
> On Monday 06 March 2006 04:44 pm, Adam Fields wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 04:35:53PM -0500, drew Roberts wrote:
> > [...]
> > >
> > > OK, I never before understood that a for profit could never properly use
> > > an NC work. Since I read the pdf, I cannot tell you how many people I
> > > have come across who see things as I did. (oops, responding in the wrong
> > > post.)
> >
> > Curious. Why is that not evident? By definition, everything a
> > for-profit corporation does is commercial.
>
> Perhaps, but definition does not always match with reality. Should we always
> go with definition?

Now you've lost me. Can you give me an example of what you mean?

--
				- Adam

** Expert Technical Project and Business Management
**** System Performance Analysis and Architecture
****** [ http://www.adamfields.com ]

[ http://www.aquick.org/blog ] ............ Blog
[ http://www.adamfields.com/resume.html ].. Experience