[cc-licenses] Alex Bosworth: "Creative Commons Is Broken"

Mia Garlick mia at creativecommons.org
Mon Mar 6 17:13:16 EST 2006

what do you mean the definition does not match with reality?

an organization that is established for the purpose of making a
profit has, as adam stated, the objective of making money & thus
everything it does must be assumed ultimately to be connected with a
money-making purpose. even if it offers something for free it is
doing so to increase it's brand and to cultivate favorable PR...for
the purpose of making money.

what would be an alternate definition?