[cc-licenses] Alex Bosworth: "Creative Commons Is Broken"

Adam Fields cc-licenses345982 at aquick.org
Mon Mar 6 16:44:05 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 04:35:53PM -0500, drew Roberts wrote:
[...]
> > > so far there have been 2 comments on these.  if you think the
> > > definition is too vague & CC should do something to clarify it -
> > > let's discuss these guidelines!!!
>
> OK, I never before understood that a for profit could never properly use an NC
> work. Since I read the pdf, I cannot tell you how many people I have come
> across who see things as I did. (oops, responding in the wrong post.)

Curious. Why is that not evident? By definition, everything a
for-profit corporation does is commercial.

--
				- Adam

** Expert Technical Project and Business Management
**** System Performance Analysis and Architecture
****** [ http://www.adamfields.com ]

[ http://www.aquick.org/blog ] ............ Blog
[ http://www.adamfields.com/resume.html ].. Experience