[cc-licenses] Alex Bosworth: "Creative Commons Is Broken"

Mia Garlick mia at creativecommons.org
Mon Mar 6 13:13:44 EST 2006

so people criticising CC for a vague definition of NonCommercial is
wearing a little thin with me. for 9 months we worked on some
guidelines to try to encapsulate what the different communities
understood "NonCommercial" to mean....a discussion draft of the
guidelines was posted on January 10, 2006; see: http://
creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/5752.

so far there have been 2 comments on these.  if you think the
definition is too vague & CC should do something to clarify it -
let's discuss these guidelines!!!

thanks,

mia
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#36