[cc-licenses] CC-BY 2.0 photo usage inside a screensaver

Melissa Cotano melcotano at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 20:39:24 EDT 2006

Dear List Members,

  I am creating a commercial screensaver that will be distributed as a trial download that expires after 30 days.

  I would like to include in this screensaver some CC-BY 2.0 images I found on Flickr, but before doing so I would like to know:

  1) whether the CC-BY 2.0 license allows such usage (i.e. inclusion of CC-BY 2.0 works inside a binary application expiring after a given time frame)
  2) if there are any caveats I should be aware of

Thank you for your help.

Melissa