[cc-licenses] Version 3.0 - Public Discussion

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Thu Aug 10 13:18:13 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 11:37 -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-09-08 at 15:18 -0700, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> > It isn't pretty, but
> > http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/attachments/20060809/24ad86fb/attachment-0004.pdf
>
> Is it undesirable, or just not worth the effort, to put them at
> http://creativecommons.org/drafts/by-nc-sa-3.0 or something? I tried
> uploading them to the wiki, but PDF uploads aren't allowed.

I'd rather not publish them at a URL that looks anything remotely like a
CC license URL.  People have linked to such pages in the past as if they
were published licenses.  Plus I just don't want another non-wiki page
if I can avoid it.

I'll enable PDF uploads on the wiki.  If I can't figure out how to do it
in two minutes I may bug you on IRC. :)

--
  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer