[cc-licenses] Version 3.0 - Public Discussion

Evan Prodromou evan at prodromou.name
Wed Aug 9 18:05:39 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-08 at 14:21 -0700, Mia Garlick wrote:

> # Public Discussion of Version 3.0 Launched:

Mia,

It's great to hear that the licenses are ready for public discussion. Is
there an URL for the by-nc-sa-3.0 draft that I can pass around to
interested parties, rather than forwarding this PDF?

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou -- http://evan.prodromou.name/

"By God! I will accept nothing which all cannot have their counterpart
of on the same terms." -- Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself"