Practical Free Culture

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
Sat May 15 07:36:22 EDT 2004

    >> http://creativecommons.org/technology/challenges#challenge_entry_3849
    >>
    >> Is seems to me that this challenge refers to a sharing client,
    >> not to a sharing network.. am I wrong?

    > It does, but the behavior of clients defines a P2P network, so
    > the distinction is more or less irrelevant.

Well, that depends on the protocols used (not all P2P networks are
completely client-centric) but that doesn't matter as much as I
understand the general goal of that task.

    >> P.S.: I feel I'm a bit OT on this mailing list.  Am I wrong
    >> (again)?

    > Not terribly.  This is probably the best place for random
    > CC-related discussion.  Purely technical discussion that are
    > still CC-related would be better at
    > <http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-metadata/> though.

I thought cc-metadata was, say, on metadata :).  Anyway I'll keep
posting on this mailing list and I will change as soon as somebody
asks me to.

bye,

Andrea Glorioso                      andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager                 http://www.agnula.org/
M: +39 333 820 5723                     F: +39 (0)51 930 31 133
      "Libre Audio, Libre Video, Libre Software: AGNULA"