Correcting the final paragraph of my post.

J.B. Nicholson-Owens jbn at forestfield.org
Mon May 10 13:36:26 EDT 2004

I inadvertently hit the shortcut key to send the e-mail before I had completed
editing that paragraph in the e-mail.

Here is the final paragraph of the parent post:

I host a community radio show called Digital Citizen on WEFT 90.1 FM every
other Wednesday from 8-10p (we're working on adding webcasting).  I do this to
bring more people into the fight for a more reasonable copyright policy.  I
figure that if more people understand what has happened and what's at stake,
more people will join us and work for better copyright policy.  It's a shame
that you are so angry at someone who (unbeknownst to you) is doing good work
to help my community better understand the issues at hand.  I encourage you to
reconsider your tone so that you don't miss out on the chance to bring more
people to a better understanding of how our copyright policy isn't helping our
society.