NonCommercial and recovering costs

Evan Prodromou evan at wikitravel.org
Tue Jun 22 14:45:21 EDT 2004

So, I'm wondering about making print-out versions of NonCommercial works
for personal use.

For example, I'd like to print out a copy of Cory Doctorow's
_Eastern_Standard_Tribe_ to read. I don't have a printer at home, and
I'd really rather read it in a book format rather than as a bunch of
8-1/2x11 pages.

My question: is it OK for me to go to an Internet cafe and print it out
(paying a per-page fee)? Is it OK for me to take the PDF to a printer
and have them print it out, for a fee?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan at wikitravel.org>