How do I waive attribution rights?

Nathan Jones nathan-cc at optimo.com.au
Fri Jun 18 01:48:51 EDT 2004

My previous message [Subject: Attribution (again)] received no replies,
which is fine - the attribution discussion has probably been done to
death and licences cannot be simply changed at the request of a few. :-)

But I still have a question...

What is the recommended way to waive attribution rights? Say I
licence a play under Attribution-NoDerivs; how do I make it clear that
people don't have to mention me on the program, or other reproduction,
despite the big "BY" image on the licence?

Or is there not a recommended way?

--
Nathan Jones