Creative Commons Attribution license element

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jun 8 22:00:16 EDT 2004

On 2004-06-09 01:56:18 +0100 Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny.rr.com>
wrote:

>> 3) As for the trademark clause, I agree that the trademark
>> requirement
>> is burdensome.
> This isn't supposed to be an actual part of the license, according to
> the
> source code for the web page; [...]

I missed that. I'm not in the habit of reading licence page source
codes in the normal run of things. Yes, it's not clear, as a cursory
glance at copies of the CC licence suggests. I see some Nathanael
Nerode pointed that out on cc-discuss in March... are we talking into
a black hole, or do CC react to that list?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.