[Cc-it] Re: creativecommons.it logotypes and policies

Diane Cabell dcabell a law.harvard.edu
Sab 2 Ott 2004 14:05:59 EDT

Congratulations!!  I hope it will be a joyous event for you.

Thank you for being so sensitive to the trademark issue. We are very
grateful for your thoughtful assistance in this regard.

I cannot access my creativecommons account today, so these messages may
not be reaching the cc-it list.
dc

Diane Cabell
Berkman Center for Internet & Society