[Cc-it] Re: creativecommons.it logotypes and policies

creatives a attivista.com creatives a attivista.com
Sab 2 Ott 2004 12:20:40 EDT

Thank you Diane

Mr De Martin today announces what is the almost certainly date for the
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-it/2004-October/001180.html
So we got two good news in 24 hours...

[...] Are you intending to use the same policies on your site?[...]

We are going to discuss in the list about policies and we will answer as
soon as possible.
My point of view about policies (and someone else point of view I suppose)
is to translate http://creativecommons.org/policies and , when necessary, to
adapt them to our juridical system. (there are many lawyers subscribing the
list and I guess there will be a PI help ).

About logotypes: We should clearly point out that creativecommons.it's
logotype, as the whole website, is authorized by Creative Commons Corp. (and
we will should point to http://it.creativecommons.org , already active, and
we should add your authorization)

[...]
You may use the CC trademarks in accordance with our policy as described at
http://creativecommons.org/policies.  You may use the modified logo
<http://creativecommons.it/media/cc-logo.png> only to identify the licenses
that have been modified for Italy and authorized for use through the MOU.
The trademarks  and modifications may not be used for any commercial
activity without prior authorization from Creative Commons Corp. in each
case.  CC reserves the right to terminate this authorization in accordance
with the policies.
[...]

P.S
Lorenzo is offline, Monday he will back and, maybe, is going to add
something else to my words.
(Please don't mind at my bad english)

Best

Danilo Moi

Riporto sotto per la lista il messaggio originale, come chiarito il
messaggio è stato spedito in cc anche a cc-it a lists.ibiblio.org.
Poichè Diane Cabell non è iscritta in lista non è passato.

Diane Cabell Scrive: