[Cc-it] [discussione licenze] Fw: backgroundmusic in shops

Lorenzo De Tomasi lorenzo.detomasi a creativecommons.it
Mer 21 Gen 2004 04:56:06 EST

Dalla Mailing list di discussione delle licenze in cc.org

Inizio del messaggio inoltrato:

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : cc-licenses-bounces a lists.ibiblio.org
> [mailto:cc-licenses-bounces a lists.ibiblio.org]De la part de Sander
> Devrieze
> Envoye : mercredi 21 janvier 2004 00:15
> A : cc-licenses a lists.ibiblio.org
> Objet : backgroundmusic in shops
> Hash: SHA1
> Hello,
> I've a question about the licences. Is it allowed to use music licenced
> under
> under one of the CC licences as background music in a shop? This would 
> be
> very intresting because so there will be no reasons to pay Sabam ( 
> http://
> www.sabam.be/ ).
> ps: I'm not subscribed to the list, please CC me.
> - --
> Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
> Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
> iD8DBQFADbZoK+G8aHNHCSMRAhX8AJ45gR59Z8z87Polwknn/3dM2xVheQCg0uGh
> kJ9sCKJftx0zJrePa+BknVY=
> =0k4d

> Da: "Melanie Dulong de Rosnay" <melanie.dulong-de-rosnay a medialive.fr>
> Data: Mer 21 Gen 2004  10:11:55 Europe/Rome
> A: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" 
> <cc-licenses a lists.ibiblio.org>
> Cc: s.devrieze a pandora.be
> Oggetto: RE: backgroundmusic in shops
> Rispondere-A: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts 
> <cc-licenses a lists.ibiblio.org>
> Hello,
> We have the same question while translating CC licences into French.
> Background music in a shop is usually considered as a commercial use, 
> so I
> think that CC-licensed music can be displayed for free in a shop only 
> if the
> license is *not* "non commercial", i.e. the 5 other ones.
> So if an author who has already registered to the Sabam or a similar
> collective society for previously released work, he  cannot use a CC
> license: if he assigned his rights to the Sabam, he cannot grant a
> royalty-free license to exercise some  rights anymore.
> If someone has arguments against this, I'd be interested; an author who
> wants to leave a collective society to use CC licenses might be forced 
> to
> wait the mandate term, which can take up to 1 or 2 years...
> thanks,
> melanie

Mi domando se in Italia un cd di brani rilasciati sotto licenza CC che 
permette la libera copia, distribuzione ed esecuzione in ogni caso 
(Attribution, Attribution-ShareAlike) necessita del bollino Siae se 
distribuito gratuitamente.
E se distribuito a pagamento?
Se distribuito con licenza che vieta l'uso commerciale 
(Attribution-NonCommercial, Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike)?

Maggiori informazioni sulla lista cc-it