[Cc-it] Creative Commons Italy

creatives a attivista.com creatives a attivista.com
Sab 11 Dic 2004 10:24:49 EST

Hi Christiane

I'm Danilo Moi, webmaster (and not only) of creativecommons.it
We get in contact two times before.

creativecommons.it stands still.

We did translate creativecommons.org' disclaimer but it is impossible to use
it as our disclaimer because of the differences between our juridical system
and american one.
(and because of the differences between creativecommons.org and
creativecommons.it)

We will publish a "verbatim translation" of your policies and we are going
to outline that it is "for information purposes only".

We are going to use a shorter disclaimer on which we will clarify our
position and we will introduce each item needed by italian legal system.
**To this we need the Affiliate Institutions' help.**(and with need to
clarify the position iteself)
(as I said many times in many messagges in our discussion list)

Affiliate Institutions' help is also needed  in the whole website.(idem)
We are carrying on a great work but we need that help to prevent problems
and damages.

So: is there a way to introduce Affiliate Institutions in
creativecommons.it?

I believe that the Affiliate Institutions were (and still are) available to
help with the web site.
If the **situation is clarified and clear rules are established**, the AI
could easily become involved.

We can't go on without this rules.

I hope that the A.I and Lorenzo De Tomasi (the owner of creativecommons.it)
would add something to my words.

P.S.: please don't mind at my bad english

Danilo Moi
creativecommons.it's webmaster
danilomoi at creativecommons.it