[Cc-ie] Irish Creative Commons Licence

Miguel Ponce de Leon miguelpdl at tssg.org
Mon Jul 17 10:23:49 EDT 2006

Dear cc-ie list members,

    In reviewing the Creative Commons page allocated to Ireland, I could
not gather when the proposed CC License draft for Ireland would become
more stable and eventually launched into effect, and given this email on
the achieve from May 2005 has there been progress on when a Irish
jurisdiction CC license would be available?

Kind regards,
Miguel.