[Cc-ie] BBC Creative Archive - How can RTE be convinced to do thesame ?

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Thu Apr 14 17:25:34 EDT 2005

I was thinking earlier that it'd be cool if RTE and other Irish content
producers could piggyback on this, but then I noticed the UK-only stuff.

Would they be willing to meet with Darius and/or other representatives of CC
in Ireland (i.e. us I guess)?

I know a couple guys that used to work at the tech end of RTE, I could drop
them a line and do that whole "feeler" thing I've heard sales and marketing
talk about if people like. Or perhaps someone here knows a head honcho?

Be sweet if we worked together with them to define the Irish licence. Dual
launch and all that, be good PR for CC.

adam