[cc-devel] Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin

Tarmo Toikkanen tarmo.toikkanen at iki.fi
Wed Jul 31 16:43:27 EDT 2013

Two updates:

1. Apparently the WpLicense plugin needs to be considered abandonware, as no-one seems to be able to find admin credentials for it. So we'll need to create a new "official CC WP plugin". Name suggestions that don't clash with existing ones in the WP Codex are welcome.

2. I have a positive response from the Affiliate Project Grants, meaning I will have some money to use on this. So serious help (development, testing, support, l10n) from others on this list can be compensated. Not much money, mind you, but something, at least. More details here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XKybAnymhsW2DaMMEpZXMPxIAIkAUJBvj1SjOolmWJE/edit

After figuring out a good name (and probably coordinating with Dan), I'll set up a github repo and start ramping up this project later in August.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
tarmo at iki.fi
http://tarmo.fi