[cc-devel] Ref: cc-devel/digest/vol 86/issue-13/26/07/2013

jesmioni at gmail.com jesmioni at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 14:35:17 EDT 2013

The contents: i'm backward explain how to do backward, and a  question: do u have an online Linkin ID provider, i'm over-whelled n my phone gonna turn-off, i dont wabp to stay up stressing all nite n day grindin my teeth, indeed new laptop, but i'm so hook on perfection, i feel lonely and useless: well, all you said are necessary but due to economic depreciation we could manage phones, we are poisitive oriented, and cant be backward