[cc-devel] cc-devel Digest, Vol 86, Issue 12

Amelia C. Gutierrez got2keepdafaith.5 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 16:32:46 EDT 2013


Whats my username n password?
 On Jul 26, 2013 8:40 AM, <cc-devel-request at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Send cc-devel mailing list submissions to
>         cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         cc-devel-request at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         cc-devel-owner at lists.ibiblio.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of cc-devel digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin (Tarmo Toikkanen)
>    2. Re: Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin (BjornW)
>    3. Re: Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin (Kent Mewhort)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:47:56 +0300
> From: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen at iki.fi>
> Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin
> To: Maarten Zeinstra <mz at kl.nl>
> Cc: " cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org devel "        <
> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> Message-ID: <83BB481F3A81473A823B64E8C0E3EBAE at gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> What's happened so far:
>
> Haven't heard any comments from BjornW yet. I contacted the original
> author, first CTO Nathan Yergler, but even he is unable to make changes to
> the existing plugin in Wordpress Codex, since the account is keyed to his
> now nonexistent @creativecommons.org mail account. And the current CTO,
> Nathan Kinkade, just left CC, so we're in a bit of an impasse. I sent email
> to Dan to see if he can help recover the email confirmation message that
> would allow someone to edit the plugin, but he hasn't responded - probably
> busy with many other things.
>
> I'm happy doing my own thing with the plugin, but I'm still thinking it
> would make sense to have a concerted effort and rebuild the official plugin
> and to get it to be available on wordpress.com blogs. This will not
> happen unless the CC as an organization is behind the plugin. But I guess
> technical work is a bit stalled right now due personnel changes.
>
> --
> Tarmo Toikkanen
> tarmo at iki.fi
> http://tarmo.fi
>
>
> On Wednesday 24. 07 2013 at 13.36, Maarten Zeinstra wrote:
>
> > Hi Tarmo,
> >
> > How are you doing with you wp-cc-plugin? Happy to help when you have
> specific questions.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Maarten
> > --
> > Kennisland | www.kennisland.nl (http://www.kennisland.nl) | t
> +31205756720 | m +31643053919 | @mzeinstra
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Jul 8, 2013, at 9:35 , BjornW <burobjorn at gmail.com (mailto:
> burobjorn at gmail.com)> wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks, I've forked it to my repos & 'll have a look.
> > >
> > > grtz
> > > BjornW
> > >
> > > On 06-07-13 18:49, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> > > > Hi Bjorn! I pushed my edits to a github repository
> > > > here: https://github.com/tarmot/wp-cc-plugin/tree/tarmo-mods
> > > > The plugin is still named according to the original License, so it
> > > > will conflict with it and cannot be published on WP codex as it is.
> > > > But you should be able to give it a go.
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Tarmo Toikkanen
> > > > tarmo at iki.fi (mailto:tarmo at iki.fi)
> > > > http://tarmo.fi
> > > >
> > > > On Friday 5. 07 2013 at 22.59, BjornW wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Hi Tarmo,
> > > > >
> > > > > I'm a WordPress plugin developer myself and I'm willing to help
> out. For
> > > > > instance with testing. Do you have your code somewhere online, like
> > > > > Github or some other place where we can check it out and perhaps
> send
> > > > > patches / pull requests?
> > > > >
> > > > > grtz
> > > > > BjornW
> > > > >
> > > > > On 05-07-13 21:49, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> > > > > > Hi all,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I'm new to the list, but did check the archives back at least 2
> years
> > > > > > and did not see any mention of this. So here goes:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > There's a Wordpress plugin that is listed in the CC
> > > > > > wiki: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/WpLicense
> > > > > > However, WpLicense hasn't been updated since 2007. It's well
> done,
> > > > > > since it still works. However, it is very limited in its
> > > > > > behavior. Does anyone know if there's already people looking at
> > > > > > resuming development of that plugin?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What I've needed is a plugin that works for a multi-author blog,
> where
> > > > > > each author may have a separate license in use, and where
> certainly
> > > > > > the attribution generated in the CC license should reflect each
> post's
> > > > > > real author.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The best plugin I've found is License, which also is outdated
> and a
> > > > > > bit buggy: http://wordpress.org/plugins/license/
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I've updated it myself to work better in non-US contexts and
> fixing
> > > > > > bugs. It allows for a default CC license for the blog, a default
> > > > > > license for each author, and post-specific licenses that override
> > > > > > those defaults. The widgets and short codes display correct
> > > > > > post-specific author names in the RDF and HTML.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I'm planning on publishing my fixed version of "License" to the
> > > > > > Wordpress codex. But I'm wondering what the best approach would
> be in
> > > > > > terms of WpLicense and what others are planning or wanting to do.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --
> > > > > > Tarmo Toikkanen
> > > > > > Creative Commons Finland
> > > > > > tarmo at iki.fi <mailto:tarmo at iki.fi>
> > > > > > http://tarmo.fi
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > > > cc-devel mailing list
> > > > > > cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> > > > > > http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > --
> > > > >
> > > > > met vriendelijke groet,
> > > > > Bjorn Wijers
> > > > >
> > > > > * b u r o b j o r n .nl *
> > > > > digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship
> > > > >
> > > > > Werkdagen:
> > > > > Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
> > > > > Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.
> > > > >
> > > > > Postbus 14145
> > > > > 3508 SE Utrecht
> > > > > The Netherlands
> > > > >
> > > > > tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70
> > > > > http://www.burobjorn.nl
> > > > >
> > > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > > cc-devel mailing list
> > > > > cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> > > > > http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > met vriendelijke groet,
> > > Bjorn Wijers
> > >
> > > * b u r o b j o r n .nl *
> > > digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship
> > >
> > > Werkdagen:
> > > Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
> > > Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.
> > >
> > > Postbus 14145
> > > 3508 SE Utrecht
> > > The Netherlands
> > >
> > > tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70
> > > http://www.burobjorn.nl
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > cc-devel mailing list
> > > cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org (mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org)
> > > http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-devel/attachments/20130726/624f9edc/attachment-0001.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:08:00 +0200
> From: BjornW <burobjorn at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin
> To: cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org
> Message-ID: <51F282C0.4040702 at gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi Tarmo,
>
> Ahum *shame* I totally forgot about the plugin. I'm sorry and will have
> a look into it. My apologizes.
>
> grtz
> BjornW
>
>
>
> On 26-07-13 14:47, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> > What's happened so far:
> >
> > Haven't heard any comments from BjornW yet. I contacted the original
> > author, first CTO Nathan Yergler, but even he is unable to make
> > changes to the existing plugin in Wordpress Codex, since the account
> > is keyed to his now nonexistent @creativecommons.org mail account. And
> > the current CTO, Nathan Kinkade, just left CC, so we're in a bit of an
> > impasse. I sent email to Dan to see if he can help recover the email
> > confirmation message that would allow someone to edit the plugin, but
> > he hasn't responded - probably busy with many other things.
> >
> > I'm happy doing my own thing with the plugin, but I'm still thinking
> > it would make sense to have a concerted effort and rebuild the
> > official plugin and to get it to be available on wordpress.com blogs.
> > This will not happen unless the CC as an organization is behind the
> > plugin. But I guess technical work is a bit stalled right now due
> > personnel changes.
> >
> > --
> > Tarmo Toikkanen
> > tarmo at iki.fi
> > http://tarmo.fi
> >
> > On Wednesday 24. 07 2013 at 13.36, Maarten Zeinstra wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Tarmo,
> >>
> >> How are you doing with you wp-cc-plugin? Happy to help when you have
> >> specific questions.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Maarten
> >> --
> >> Kennisland | www.kennisland.nl <http://www.kennisland.nl> | t
> >> +31205756720 | m +31643053919 | @mzeinstra
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> On Jul 8, 2013, at 9:35 , BjornW <burobjorn at gmail.com
> >> <mailto:burobjorn at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Thanks, I've forked it to my repos & 'll have a look.
> >>>
> >>> grtz
> >>> BjornW
> >>>
> >>> On 06-07-13 18:49, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> >>>> Hi Bjorn! I pushed my edits to a github repository
> >>>> here: https://github.com/tarmot/wp-cc-plugin/tree/tarmo-mods
> >>>> The plugin is still named according to the original License, so it
> >>>> will conflict with it and cannot be published on WP codex as it is.
> >>>> But you should be able to give it a go.
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>> Tarmo Toikkanen
> >>>> tarmo at iki.fi <mailto:tarmo at iki.fi>
> >>>> http://tarmo.fi
> >>>>
> >>>> On Friday 5. 07 2013 at 22.59, BjornW wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Hi Tarmo,
> >>>>>
> >>>>> I'm a WordPress plugin developer myself and I'm willing to help
> >>>>> out. For
> >>>>> instance with testing. Do you have your code somewhere online, like
> >>>>> Github or some other place where we can check it out and perhaps send
> >>>>> patches / pull requests?
> >>>>>
> >>>>> grtz
> >>>>> BjornW
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On 05-07-13 21:49, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> >>>>>> Hi all,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I'm new to the list, but did check the archives back at least 2
> years
> >>>>>> and did not see any mention of this. So here goes:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> There's a Wordpress plugin that is listed in the CC
> >>>>>> wiki: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/WpLicense
> >>>>>> However, WpLicense hasn't been updated since 2007. It's well done,
> >>>>>> since it still works. However, it is very limited in its
> >>>>>> behavior. Does anyone know if there's already people looking at
> >>>>>> resuming development of that plugin?
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> What I've needed is a plugin that works for a multi-author blog,
> >>>>>> where
> >>>>>> each author may have a separate license in use, and where certainly
> >>>>>> the attribution generated in the CC license should reflect each
> >>>>>> post's
> >>>>>> real author.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> The best plugin I've found is License, which also is outdated and a
> >>>>>> bit buggy: http://wordpress.org/plugins/license/
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I've updated it myself to work better in non-US contexts and fixing
> >>>>>> bugs. It allows for a default CC license for the blog, a default
> >>>>>> license for each author, and post-specific licenses that override
> >>>>>> those defaults. The widgets and short codes display correct
> >>>>>> post-specific author names in the RDF and HTML.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I'm planning on publishing my fixed version of "License" to the
> >>>>>> Wordpress codex. But I'm wondering what the best approach would be
> in
> >>>>>> terms of WpLicense and what others are planning or wanting to do.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> --
> >>>>>> Tarmo Toikkanen
> >>>>>> Creative Commons Finland
> >>>>>> tarmo at iki.fi <mailto:tarmo at iki.fi>
> >>>>>> http://tarmo.fi
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>> cc-devel mailing list
> >>>>>> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> >>>>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> --
> >>>>>
> >>>>> met vriendelijke groet,
> >>>>> Bjorn Wijers
> >>>>>
> >>>>> * b u r o b j o r n .nl *
> >>>>> digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Werkdagen:
> >>>>> Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
> >>>>> Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Postbus 14145
> >>>>> 3508 SE Utrecht
> >>>>> The Netherlands
> >>>>>
> >>>>> tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70
> >>>>> http://www.burobjorn.nl
> >>>>>
> >>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>> cc-devel mailing list
> >>>>> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> >>>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>>
> >>> met vriendelijke groet,
> >>> Bjorn Wijers
> >>>
> >>> * b u r o b j o r n .nl *
> >>> digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship
> >>>
> >>> Werkdagen:
> >>> Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
> >>> Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.
> >>>
> >>> Postbus 14145
> >>> 3508 SE Utrecht
> >>> The Netherlands
> >>>
> >>> tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70
> >>> http://www.burobjorn.nl
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> cc-devel mailing list
> >>> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> >>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > cc-devel mailing list
> > cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org
> > http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
>
>
> --
>
> met vriendelijke groet,
> Bjorn Wijers
>
> * b u r o b j o r n .nl *
> digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship
>
> Werkdagen:
> Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
> Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.
>
> Postbus 14145
> 3508 SE Utrecht
> The Netherlands
>
> tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70
> http://www.burobjorn.nl
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:06:53 +0200
> From: Kent Mewhort <kent at openissues.ca>
> Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin
> To: Tarmo Toikkanen <tarmo.toikkanen at iki.fi>
> Cc: "cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org devel" <cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> Message-ID: <51F2908D.4060501 at openissues.ca>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I first want to say "hi" by way of introduction, as I just joined this
> list.  I'm the legal lead for CC Canada (but spend most time in software
> development as opposed to lawyering).  I also run the licensing
> information site www.clipol.org.  Okay, back to the thread...
>
> Tarmo, it looks like there's another WP Plugin called "Creative Commons
> Configurator" that is more up-to-date (it has commits in 2013 at any
> rate): http://wordpress.org/plugins/creative-commons-configurator-1/.
> Maybe it doesn't meet your needs, but I just thought I'd mention it in
> case you hadn't seen it.
>
> Also, I implemented a CC Rails gem earlier this week (and it'll be on
> Github once I get a moment to write a readme).  It's a basic view helper
> that allows one liners such as "license_helper(:by_sa)" or
> "license_helper(:by_sa, jurisdiction: :ca, version: '3.0' ) to generate
> the license notices.   I mention this gem because it pulls in full I18n
> internationalization support for all jurisdictions and languages
> available on the License Chooser webpage.  I'd be happy to port these
> localizations over to the WP plugin.
>
> Kent
>
> On 13-07-26 02:47 PM, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> > What's happened so far:
> >
> > Haven't heard any comments from BjornW yet. I contacted the original
> > author, first CTO Nathan Yergler, but even he is unable to make
> > changes to the existing plugin in Wordpress Codex, since the account
> > is keyed to his now nonexistent @creativecommons.org mail account. And
> > the current CTO, Nathan Kinkade, just left CC, so we're in a bit of an
> > impasse. I sent email to Dan to see if he can help recover the email
> > confirmation message that would allow someone to edit the plugin, but
> > he hasn't responded - probably busy with many other things.
> >
> > I'm happy doing my own thing with the plugin, but I'm still thinking
> > it would make sense to have a concerted effort and rebuild the
> > official plugin and to get it to be available on wordpress.com blogs.
> > This will not happen unless the CC as an organization is behind the
> > plugin. But I guess technical work is a bit stalled right now due
> > personnel changes.
> >
> > --
> > Tarmo Toikkanen
> > tarmo at iki.fi
> > http://tarmo.fi
> >
> > On Wednesday 24. 07 2013 at 13.36, Maarten Zeinstra wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Tarmo,
> >>
> >> How are you doing with you wp-cc-plugin? Happy to help when you have
> >> specific questions.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Maarten
> >> --
> >> Kennisland | www.kennisland.nl <http://www.kennisland.nl> | t
> >> +31205756720 | m +31643053919 | @mzeinstra
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> On Jul 8, 2013, at 9:35 , BjornW <burobjorn at gmail.com
> >> <mailto:burobjorn at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Thanks, I've forked it to my repos & 'll have a look.
> >>>
> >>> grtz
> >>> BjornW
> >>>
> >>> On 06-07-13 18:49, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> >>>> Hi Bjorn! I pushed my edits to a github repository
> >>>> here: https://github.com/tarmot/wp-cc-plugin/tree/tarmo-mods
> >>>> The plugin is still named according to the original License, so it
> >>>> will conflict with it and cannot be published on WP codex as it is.
> >>>> But you should be able to give it a go.
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>> Tarmo Toikkanen
> >>>> tarmo at iki.fi <mailto:tarmo at iki.fi>
> >>>> http://tarmo.fi
> >>>>
> >>>> On Friday 5. 07 2013 at 22.59, BjornW wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Hi Tarmo,
> >>>>>
> >>>>> I'm a WordPress plugin developer myself and I'm willing to help
> >>>>> out. For
> >>>>> instance with testing. Do you have your code somewhere online, like
> >>>>> Github or some other place where we can check it out and perhaps send
> >>>>> patches / pull requests?
> >>>>>
> >>>>> grtz
> >>>>> BjornW
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On 05-07-13 21:49, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> >>>>>> Hi all,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I'm new to the list, but did check the archives back at least 2
> years
> >>>>>> and did not see any mention of this. So here goes:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> There's a Wordpress plugin that is listed in the CC
> >>>>>> wiki: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/WpLicense
> >>>>>> However, WpLicense hasn't been updated since 2007. It's well done,
> >>>>>> since it still works. However, it is very limited in its
> >>>>>> behavior. Does anyone know if there's already people looking at
> >>>>>> resuming development of that plugin?
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> What I've needed is a plugin that works for a multi-author blog,
> >>>>>> where
> >>>>>> each author may have a separate license in use, and where certainly
> >>>>>> the attribution generated in the CC license should reflect each
> >>>>>> post's
> >>>>>> real author.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> The best plugin I've found is License, which also is outdated and a
> >>>>>> bit buggy: http://wordpress.org/plugins/license/
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I've updated it myself to work better in non-US contexts and fixing
> >>>>>> bugs. It allows for a default CC license for the blog, a default
> >>>>>> license for each author, and post-specific licenses that override
> >>>>>> those defaults. The widgets and short codes display correct
> >>>>>> post-specific author names in the RDF and HTML.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I'm planning on publishing my fixed version of "License" to the
> >>>>>> Wordpress codex. But I'm wondering what the best approach would be
> in
> >>>>>> terms of WpLicense and what others are planning or wanting to do.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> --
> >>>>>> Tarmo Toikkanen
> >>>>>> Creative Commons Finland
> >>>>>> tarmo at iki.fi <mailto:tarmo at iki.fi>
> >>>>>> http://tarmo.fi
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>> cc-devel mailing list
> >>>>>> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> >>>>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> --
> >>>>>
> >>>>> met vriendelijke groet,
> >>>>> Bjorn Wijers
> >>>>>
> >>>>> * b u r o b j o r n .nl *
> >>>>> digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Werkdagen:
> >>>>> Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
> >>>>> Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Postbus 14145
> >>>>> 3508 SE Utrecht
> >>>>> The Netherlands
> >>>>>
> >>>>> tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70
> >>>>> http://www.burobjorn.nl
> >>>>>
> >>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>> cc-devel mailing list
> >>>>> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> >>>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>>
> >>> met vriendelijke groet,
> >>> Bjorn Wijers
> >>>
> >>> * b u r o b j o r n .nl *
> >>> digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship
> >>>
> >>> Werkdagen:
> >>> Van maandag t/m donderdag vanaf 10:00
> >>> Vrijdag is voor experimenteren en eigen projecten.
> >>>
> >>> Postbus 14145
> >>> 3508 SE Utrecht
> >>> The Netherlands
> >>>
> >>> tel: +31 6 49 74 78 70
> >>> http://www.burobjorn.nl
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> cc-devel mailing list
> >>> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org>
> >>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > cc-devel mailing list
> > cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org
> > http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-devel/attachments/20130726/0428ae9b/attachment.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> cc-devel mailing list
> cc-devel at lists.ibiblio.org
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-devel
>
>
> End of cc-devel Digest, Vol 86, Issue 12
> ****************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-devel/attachments/20130726/4c11ea4d/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the cc-devel mailing list