[cc-devel] Status of the official CC Wordpress plugin

Tarmo Toikkanen tarmo.toikkanen at iki.fi
Fri Jul 5 23:29:49 EDT 2013

Hi! Nothing publicly available just now. I've basically made a quick hack of License to see if I could make it work for my needs. I did.

I can push the stuff to github soonish, after I clean up a few things in the code.

More generally, I'd be interested in knowing if we (whatever that means) should revive the WpLicense plugin, or should I just publish my plugin independently.

Related to this, there's the CC Affiliate Grant program (deadline for applications in 2 days):  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Affiliate_Project_Grants

Would there be interest in forming a small dev team to pull this through, and even get some monetary compensation for it? If so, add your info to this public Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XKybAnymhsW2DaMMEpZXMPxIAIkAUJBvj1SjOolmWJE/edit?usp=sharing
You don't need to be a member of an Affiliate team, as long as some team(s) are in charge of the project.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
tarmo at iki.fi
http://tarmo.fi