[cc-devel] Metadata scraper roadmap

Dan Mills dan at creativecommons.org
Thu Feb 28 13:46:18 EST 2013

Hi Maarten,

I actually thought I'd sent a mail to this list, but indeed, apparently I did not! So, let me fix that right away :)

Hello. I'm Dan Mills, the new Director of Product Strategy at Creative Commons. In short, I'm a technical product guy with roots in open source and the Web. You can read a little more about me here:

http://creativecommons.org/staff#danmills

More specifically on roadmap--I have been reviewing the existing infrastructure and identifying the most urgent fixes we need to do, while at the same time thinking about what the forward direction will be and what kind of team we will need.

What are the burning issues with the scraper form your POV?

Dan